If you love to code, love to learn and looking to get exposure to NYC startup ecosystem — Techstars has a job for you.
Every batch, we recruit so called Hackstars – the A-team of engineers and designers who work with the companies during the program on whatever technical work comes their way.
Here are some of the benefits of joining Techstars batch as a Hackstar:
- Work on a ton of projects and get exposure to all the companies in the batch
- Show off and polish up your front-end and back-end skills
- Become part of the Techstars network for life
- Connect with great founders, CEOs, executives and investors in NYC
- Find your next exciting opportunity or start a company yourself
This is exceptional opportunity to get right into the center of NYC tech ecosystem, meet amazing people, make connections for life, write a ton of code, and join or start a company.
Learn more about being a Hackstar on our official page and be sure to read about the experience from our former Hackstars: What’s a Hackstar?, I’ve Joined Techstars NYC as a Hackstar, Two More Weeks of Techstars NYC to Go, It Was All Amazing, Become a Hackstar and You Won’t Regret It, Get Your Hack on at Techstars, What Techstars Taught Me.
For this upcoming batch we are looking for: Full stack engineers; front-end engineers with modern JS/CSS skills (iOS/Android is a plus), back-end engineers (Python, Go, PHP), and Graphic Designers.
Engineer, Immigrant. Vegan. 3x Founder, Managing Partner @2048vc. Previously ran @techstars in NYC. I write #startuphacks: http://alexiskold.net .